Website Launch Bx Stix Together
Updated resource guide with helpful information during the pandemic.
In collaboration with the Wend Collective, the BDC has created a website to provide the Bronx community with an updated resource guide with details about keeping safe and finding things families need during the pandemic.
For more information visit the site here
The website lists information in English and Spanish on:
• Healthcare resources
• Food assistance
• Unemployment, human rights, and labor information
• Domestic violence support
• Financial assistance
• Rent and mortgage assistance
• Undocumented immigrants rights
• Bronx resources
• Online cultural events and classes
• Entertainment, historical and uplifting content