Artists on view and curators give hour-long walk-throughs to provide a firsthand understanding of each exhibition’s themes and allow visitors to engage in a one-on-one dialogue.
We give hour-long guided tours Monday - Friday, 10AM-6PM. If you are interested in scheduling a tour, contact email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name, the name of your school or organization, address and phone number
- Dates and times you are interested in booking (please provide at least 3 options)
- Estimated number of visitors
- If students, indicate their grade
- Any goals you have for the visit
This email does not reserve your tour. You will receive a response with the availability for your dates.
Please consider the following when arranging your visit: There is a maximum of 25 students per group. One chaperone must accompany every group of 10 students. Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks prior to the visit. Tours will be shortened for late arrivals.
All tours are free for Bronx-based schools and community groups. We ask for a suggested donation from non-Bronx schools and groups:
- NYC Public Schools, K-12: $50
- All Other Schools, Grades K-12: $100
College/University and Private Groups: $100
Payment can be made in advance or on the day of your visit. Checks should be made out to the “Bronx Documentary Center” and mailed to Bronx Documentary Center, 614 Courtlandt Ave, Bronx, NY, 10451. Payment by credit card can be arranged by calling 718.993.3512.